This is a beautiful British Racing Green MKII Superformance chassis Slab Side Cobra replica powered by a 300hp 302 V8 with a TKO 600 t5 transmission.
- Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
- Original style indicator lenses and head lights
- Original style Bumperettes with Hoops
- Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers.
- Original style 15” Wire Wheel rims with spinners.
- Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
- Adjustable Driver’s seat.
- Carpeted interior and trunk.
- Original style Smiths gauges.
- Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
- Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver’s side and rear view mirrors.
- Original style latch and lock seat belts.
Chassis and Suspension:
- Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones.
- Fully independent front and rear suspension with half shafts and ZF Limited Slip Differential.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
- Willwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
- Billstein® custom crafted shocks.
- Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines.
- Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
- Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
- 14 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
- Headers for a Ford based V8 engine.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
- Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
- Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car.
- Under car exhaust system and headers for a small block Ford.
- Ceramic coating on exhausts and headers.
- Fresh Air Vents (Per Side)
- Door map pockets
- Soft top and side curtains.
- Tonneau cover
- Leather Seating Surface
- Grab handle