This is an awesome, one owner, 1965 Corvette with a beautiful Nassau Blue paint job complimented by silver ghost flames and nicely flared fenders. It is finished off with Goodyear Eagle F1 tires wrapped around American Racing wheels.
The restoration and customization was started in January of 2006 and was completed in August of 2007. Here is a list of some of the work that was done.
- Complete paint strip and refinish with ghost flames and C3 sport mirrors
- Complete chassis rebuild
- Factory new crate ZZ-454 motor with under 1,000 miles on it
- Rebuilt differential and transmission
- Added power steering and power brakes
- Aftermarket A/C
- New distributor, carb, and radiator
- Fresh interior with custom gray leather seats, gray carpet
- Added shoulder harness seat belts
- Restored factory gauges and added starter interrupt security system
We have the documentation from the restoration along with some printed pictures of the process, the original keys, Protecto Plate, original owners guide, earlly service history book, Delco Radio Pocket Guide, a 45 record from Chevrolet titles “Sounds of Corvette”, and more.